Follow My Instagram

Saturday 17 July 2010

Taking it To a Whole New Level!

This is my first post for Eden Fantasys and I'm quite excited about it. There were so many items on their site that I wanted to try, it was hard to decide which item would be my first review. I finally decided on the Sex Sling by Sportsheets, and submitted my order on July 8th. I was surprised at how quick the shipping was because I received it on the 12th. I felt like a kid in a candy store... I couldn't wait to get the package open and check it out!



Once I ripped open the shipping box, I saw my sex sling... I stared at it like it was gold. It was a clear plastic package with a paper insert, that I easily popped open. Inside was my furry cheetah designed sling, with a small booklet insert. Damn... my Love isn't here to try it out!

Even though my boyfriend wasn't here, I decided to play around with the straps to get the proper adjustments. So I layed back, unzipped the velcro and strapped my ankles in the furry cuffs. Okay... so far so good.... feels soft. Now for the task of lifting my legs and putting the padded strap behind my head... well that was easy. Now I'm sure I look like a total fuckin idiot with my legs up in the air, but hey it actually holds them up!

So I ended up having to wait until the weekend (which is now), to try out my new toy. The last few times that my boyfriend and I made love, I got tired half way. I think it's my weight that was making it harder... I would get tired holding my legs up, which would distract me from fully enjoying.



I know before I had seen the sex sling online, and was curious about it. I was a little hesitante at getting it originally, but I'm glad I did. I have to say that it's the cleverest little invention that I've tried! I was supported quite comfortably by the strong straps, and my Love was able to trust more deeply and hit the g spot easier then before. I was able to keep up with him no problem and no longer had any leg or muscle cramps.

So this is now a new staple for our love making sessions... It helped us take our love making to a whole new level, and I can't wait to get more use out of it!

This video has been has mature content. By clicking "play" you are verifying that you are at least 18 years old. You must not continue to watch this video if you are under 18 years of age, or if you are easily offended by this type of content.




free video hosting

Eden Cafe

product picture
$34.49Sex sling
Sling by Sportsheets
Material: Faux fur




Tell a Friend